Have you ever wanted any of the following questions answered?
- Are you sure we need to Detox?
- Exercise and Air Pollution: Is there a real threat?
- What happens to fat when you lose weight?
- Overweight and anxiety, what can we do?
- How did you expend your energy today?
- What happens if I go away on holidays and I don’t train?
- What happens when an energy restricted diet is crossed with high intensity exercise?
- What would it be like to stand non-stop for a month?
- What is a “Yo-Yo” dieter?
- Are you sure that I have high Cholesterol?
- What if I can’t do 10,000 steps?
- Can I drink alcohol while on a weight loss program?
- Why do men and women deposit fat in different areas?
- Is there a link between Estrogen and Weight Loss?
- Are you an Active Couch Potato or an Active Non-Exerciser?
- Can restricting carbohydrate in our diet improve our health?
- Can belly fat be harmful to our health?
- Could it be that my brain is stopping you from exercising?..
- What would happen if we ate an additional 1,000 Kcal per day for 8 weeks?
- Could TELOMERES be the answer to ageing and chronic disease?
- Can you drink too much water?
- Did you get enough sleep last night?
- Low to moderate intensity for weight loss.. is it effective?
- How do we integrate standing and walking back into our urban lifestyle?
- Does exercise affect your appetite?
- If you can’t remember what happened yesterday… blame your hippocampus
- Should post-menopausal women be concerned?
- Have you noticed the summer weight gain?
If you have, you can get your FREE copy of my 200 pages e-book Reflecting on All Things Health and Fitness by just emailing me at email@example.com, or from the contact form, and I will email it to you.
In my Reflecting on All Things Health and Fitness I have attempted to review some of the more interesting organic questions and statements that have been asked and answer them in a user friendly, less formal and conversational style manner based on known scientific logic.
Many of the answers to these questions have come from research studies conducted by some of the most insightful scholars in the exercise science field who have greatly influenced my own thinking.
I would like to share this information with fitness professionals, allied health professionals, wellness coaches, fitness enthusiasts and any other interested parties whom I hope in turn will share it with many others who might find it interesting and useful. Enjoy reading it.